Skip to content

What’s On

You can download this winter programme here

DATE / VENUE DETAILS
March

Sunday 8th

Day event

A Trec Taster Event

Apologies, this also has to be postponed. We will fix a new date sometime in the summer.

March

Thursday 19th

7:30pm

Talk by Claire Alldritt  “Riding Across Scotland through the Cairngorms”

Postponed – new date to be announced shortly and this will be combined with the AGM.

April

Sunday 12th

Ride up the Cabrach

A 16 mile circuit in the hills.

To book in (members only but can join on the day)  Email:   simon_jacyna@hotmail.com

May

Sunday 10th

11:00am

Ride at Lintmill, Cullen

To book in (members only but can join on the day)

Email:  claire.scott12@gmail.com

  • Due to insurance restrictions, all ride participants must be paid-up members of MEAG. Please complete and return membership form prior to booking on any events. Forms are available on our website, Facebook page or can be requested by emailing morayequestrianaccessgroup@gmail.com
  • You must book onto events as numbers are usually limited due to the availability of parking. To book, or for further information about any ride or event, please contact the organiser directly via email as per event description.

  • Events and talks are generally free to MEAG members; however, we sometimes make a small charge to cover venue hire or ask for donations to charity as a thank you to the organiser/presenter.

  • More events will be added to this programme and trail rides may be organised at short notice, so keep and eye on our website and Facebook page.

  • We try to cater for all levels of experience so don’t worry if you think you are not fit enough or if you want to go in a small group.
  • You can downoad the programme here

2 Comments leave one →
  1. S Jacyna permalink*
    January 1, 2018 5:00 pm

    Roseisile Forest it is. Ground may still be hard but it shouldn’t be icy.

  2. S Jacyna permalink*
    December 30, 2017 4:18 pm

    January 2nd Ride. The forecast is for it to remain cold for the next few days so there is a good chance that the snow and ice won’t melt from Ben Aigan in time. If that is the case then we will go to Roseisle forest instead. I’ll make the final decsion about mid-day on Monday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: